The Myth of Er is the epilogue of Plato’s Republic. It could be considered as an independent text that refers to the greatest philosophical question of all times.
- Where does our soul go when we die and where does it come from when we are born?
Socrates in order to give an answer that would lead to a safe conclusion connects the journey of our soul to the function of our planetary system and tries to analyze the following sacramental but also scientific issues.
- What is the difference between a developed soul and a developed mind?
- Why is the cultivation of virtues necessary?
- Which are the three roads of Hades and their connection to the “Van Allen belts” ?
- How are the penalties and rewards to our soul defined?
- Where is Tartarus?
- What does the spindle of necessity symbolize?
- How are space time and the “Cuiper belt” connected?
- What does the existence of Sirens and the three fates mean?
- What is the procedure our incarnation?
- What contract do we sign before we reincarnate on planet earth?
- Which is the role of free will?
- What does the mystery of the Dionysial theatre symbolize?
- What difference is there between reincarnation and metempsychosis?
- What is Socrates’ genius or our guardian angel?
- Finally, how can we save our soul?